Forget to meal prep something this weekend? Not to worry. I’ve got you covered.🤗 Make this easy and versatile chili. Enjoy on its own, over rice, in a taco, as a burrito filling, and as dip for tortilla chips. Be creative and let this flavorful chili keep your meal times inspired and flavorful all week long!
Makes 10 servings
Per 290g serving
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- 932g boneless skinless fresh or frozen chicken breast about 4-5 chicken breasts.
- 170g tomato paste (1 can)
- 425g canned black beans (1 can)
- 300g fresh or frozen corn 200g diced onion (about 1 large)
- 250g sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ground pink Himalayan salt
- 30g taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar or juice of 1/2 lime
- 960 ml water (1 quart)
Add all the ingredients to a crockpot and cook on high for 4-5 hours or until chicken can easily be shredded with 2 forks. Shred chicken with 2 forks and stir chili well.
Allow to cool a bit before storing in the refrigerator for up to 5-6 days. Can also easily freeze portions.
Need some more fun and delicious recipes to help you reach your goals? My e- cookbook is available! Click here for details. The Art of Meal Prep For Sustainable Living This chili recipe is in it as well as many more yummy and versatile bulk meal prep recipes including soups, pizza dough, and BBQ.
Find me on Instagram for more recipes, fitness tips, and meal ideas.