We should get at least 30g of high quality protein in each of our meals. Next are my top 5 lean protein sources and their portions in grams. Each portion contains 30 grams of protein.
- Whey protein: 35g = 124 calories
- Raw Boneless skinless Chicken breast: 130g = 134 calories
- Raw Tail On Shrimp: 155g = 127 calories
- Egg whites: 275g = 133 calories
- Nonfat Greek Yogurt: 285g = 168 calories
Having these lean and high protein foods in stock will make it easier to hit your meal and overall daily protein goals.
If you have thought about having me as your coach to support you along your own fitness journey check out the Online Fitness Coaching page on my website for more info and how to inquire about my online fitness coaching service. Receive customized activity and nutrition plans, monthly virtual calls, and weekly email check in’s.
Follow me on Instagram for evidence based fitness tips, free recipes, and full days of eating.